Monday, October 1, 2012

Monochromatic addiction.....Saturated Canary images!

 I LOVE this image, especially since I am pretty much 100% Norwegian! I have this thing for monochromatic.....and i think im going to keep it up for a while! LOL I guess it will save me on buying LOTS of colors with my markers!  I colored this image and i saw what a strong character she portrayed...and i made it up into a card for encouragement to someone that i admire her courage and strength.  I think sometimes we need to encourage those around us and let people know when they touch our hearts!

These two tag cards are for a couple ladies in the UK who will remain nameless as a belated birthday/going away and another as a birthday card.  I just love this saturated canary image, she is so fun to color! I used my promarkers and added some sparkle and shine with my gellyroll star dust gel pen. Popped on some wooden flower buttons, some lace and some ribbon and called it done! I hope they will enjoy them!

No comments: